Profitable, well run businesses built here.
What Clients Say
Jay has become a trusted adviser to me. While I am a really good consultant – running a business is something I have literally had to learn on the go. Jay pushes me to fulfill my CEO role for the company. I truly credit his counsel with our ability to turn things around in the past eighteen months.
What I do for You and Your Business
As a business consultant and business coach, I design, develop, and implement business plans and strategies that will increase your profits and build a sustainable business.
I’ve been known do just about anything to move a business from where it is right now to a place that has more sales, more cash-flow, and more profits. A business that provides great rewards – financially and emotionally – to its owners, operators, employees, and customers. I’ve been building, rebuilding, turning around, re-engineering, saving – or whatever word you have for it – businesses for over 24 years and have been fortunate enough to have helped 100’s and 100’s of businesses and individuals to achieve their specific business goals and objectives.
Two quick reads: What makes me unique as a business consultant and business coach and The Score Card – Results
The Proof is in the Results
I preach the importance of keeping track of just about everything you do in business – keeping score if you will.
Just like in sports – the score is what matters. Business and sports are about winning and losing and the only way you know if you are moving in the right direction is keeping score.
With all that in mind, here is my score card for last year:
- I worked with 42 different clients
- The largest client had over $21,000,000 in revenue, the smallest, right at $100,000 in revenue.
- By number of employees, my largest client employed 191 people, the smallest client was a Solopreneur (1 employee, themselves).
- Total revenue for all my clients was a little over a $100,000,000.
- My clients directly employed over 450 people.
- My most typical client had revenues of $2,500,000 and employed around 20 people
- The greatest success for a client was net profit growth from -$100,000 to net profit of $385,000
- Of the 42 clients, only 1 of them is not profitable today, but that client’s net loss shrank by over 31%.
- All 42 clients had positive revenue gains. The largest growth in revenue was over 200%
- I worked in over 19 different industry segments that included manufacturing, web development, wholesale trade, social media, banking, insurance, fitness, food service, hospitality, amusement, legal, marketing, advertising, construction, consulting, financial services, accounting, and non-profit.